Teacher of Foreign Languages Vacancy in Newport
An opportunity has arisen for a Teacher to join the languages department in a secondary school in Newport. You will be creative, dedicated and able to teach French and Spanish across all Key Stages with confidence. This role is due to start September and has the potential to lead to a permanent contract. We welcome both experienced applicants as well as newly qualified candidates to the role and both are welcome to register for work.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Good subject knowledge.
- To manage the class within the school guidelines
- A Passion for raising student achievement and ensuring every student reaches their potential.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via email@example.com.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) - for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.