Teacher of Religious Studies in Cardiff
Staffroom Education are currently recruiting for an experienced teacher of R.E to work on behalf of our client; a school in Cardiff.
The successful applicant will be teaching R.E across all key stages. The post is due to start ASAP and will be a short-term, temporary assignment open to experienced teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Working with us here at Staffroom Education offers excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc;
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview
Teacher of R.E vacancy in Cardiff.