Teacher of Welsh Vacancy in Cardiff
Staffroom Education is looking to recruit a Teacher of Welsh to cover an on-going teaching job in a school located in Cardiff . This fantastic position is due to start in September and will be a full time assignment, with the successful applicant teaching R.E across key stage 4.
To succeed in the role you will have:
- A degree, or equivalent experience, with a teaching qualification
- A strong track record of teaching
- The ability to work in collaboration with other members of staff to further the department
- Exceptional personal organisation and time management skills
- A firm understanding of key national and educational policies and issues
- The ability to inspire high achievement in young people from all backgrounds
- A clear commitment to improving your own and others’ performance through effective continuous professional development
Working with Team Staffroom will include:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Regular consultation on CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques
- The support of a dedicated company
If you are interested in this, or any other vacancy contact one of our team today on 02920 496 646 for more information.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.