Teaching Assistants required to work within Primary Schools in Caerphilly
Staffroom Education are looking for experienced Teaching Assistants to work within Primary Schools in the Caerphilly area. We cover anything from day to day to long term placements and these positions will commence from September 2016. The ideal candidate should have a passion of working with children and must have at least 3 months, recent experience of working with children on hold the relevant Teaching Assistant qualification. This can be either their CACHE Level 2 or level 3 or a degree in Early Years and Education.
The ideal candidate will be expected:
- To work under the guidance of the teacher
- Prepare the classroom before each class as well as tidying at the end of each class
- Support reading groups
- Work on a one to one basis
- Lead small groups
- Have excellent knowledge of the school curriculum
- Have excellent numeracy, literacy and ICT skills
- Monitor and record pupils progress
- Report feedback to the teacher
- Carry out administrative duties
- Help and organise wall displays
The successful candidate must be friendly, flexible and be able to work within small groups as well as use their own initiative. You may be required to provide one to one support with the pupils as well as taking small groups of children to help with their leaning.
This role, along with all other teaching assistant vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure(SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646.
Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) – for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.