Teacher of Welsh in the Vale of Glamorgan
Staffroom Education are seeking a lively and enthusiastic teacher of Welsh to make a positive and energetic contribution to one of our schools in the Vale of Glamorgan area. Starting in June, this position will be a short-term, temporary assignment and will require an individual who is able to lead and deliver Welsh classes, with excellent classroom management and control. We welcome applications from both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers who hold Qualified Teacher Status. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Good subject knowledge.
- The ability to inspire learning.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with staff and pupils.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person;
This role, along with all other teaching vacancies currently on offer at Staffroom Education, has excellent benefits including:
- The very best rates of pay, incorporating our innovative Scalable Payment Structure (SPS);
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme;
- Flexible payment options to suit your circumstances;
- Regular and varied work specific to your needs;
- Hands-on support throughout assignment and beyond;
- Referral Scheme for recommendations;
- Consultation and assistance with CPD;
- Advice on CV writing, interview techniques etc.
If you are interested in applying for this or any other vacancy, please contact us today on 02920 496646 or by email via email@example.com. Staffroom Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and as such, require any individuals applying for positions to undergo or be in possession of a valid and enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) - for more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/overview.